Uh,the last time NEBRASKA played Colorado I believe the score was 30-3 in favor of the BIG RED!!! So before you throw off on L.Phillips go hug up to Willie Williams!!!! You MEGA DUMBARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
hes still mad that Colorado is still scoring on his pathetic team.
Uh,the last time NEBRASKA played Colorado I believe the score was 30-3 in favor of the BIG RED!!! So before you throw off on L.Phillips go hug up to Willie Williams!!!! You MEGA DUMBARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUSKER 4 LIFE
Big Red better go dig up Tom Osborne because that's the only way they'll ever win consistently again.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Either that or they can recruit ol' Chubz for QB this season.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Sorry Chubz, but not even you can stop the BIG RED bleeding.
crack is whack
It was GC's 3rd year in.
I'm wrong yet again [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]. If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldnt have any luck at all lol. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
you`ve just not had a good thread [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Yeah I think this thread has cursed me. I don't think I have ever been wrong so many times on one thread. Oh well [censored] happens, lol.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
I tryed to tell you all...but know one listened to it thats 1 of those games everyone wants to win now burton lets go one game at a time till we get to the lil blue boys of death valley they get to come to us this year
Bookmarks